Thursday, July 25, 2019

Online Selling


I have decided to declutter my old gadgets and sell them online. I tried utilizing shoppee however I failed using it. The interface is not user friendly!! Maybe just for me. Lol. So i used Facebook Marketplace and it's really an interactive place to sell stuff. You will see how many people had viewed your item and the market is really big since everyone, like literally, everyone has been using facebook nowadays. 


I was able to sell all my items in less than 2weeks. It feels good to earn extra money thou I got sep-anx letting go of the gadgets that I used to enjoy before. Well, the depreciation of gadgets is really fast so, we just need to decide if we will sell them or keep it till it got no value anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :) xoxo