Monday, July 29, 2019

For the future!

I came across a post *again* regarding savings/investing. As a parent (and a mimimum wage earner), I can say that saving is not really easy. Especially, when you are sending someone to school and when you have a newborn baby to took care of. The expenses are unlimited. From school stuff down to medical necessity such as vaccines! Good Lord! Vaccine for kids are always P1500 and up! 

Going back to the real topic. I have this parental urge to save for the future, not only for the kids but for my husband and I as well. I was able to save up for a Tricycle last year, now it's already operating(I turned it into a school service/business) and I can call it as an asset. My husband and I goal for the coming year is to open an account for our emergency fund. We're just on our 26-ish so I think we can still catch up for these investments. After that, We will open up a savings account individually and the college fund and insurances will follow. Hopefully, We can finish saving for some of these before we reach 30. 

These might be hard but I'm not open for negativity. Always looking forward to achieve my short term goals. We will just have to sacrifice and forget the "luho" for the next years but Hey, we can enjoy our lives when we reach 40. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :) xoxo