Friday, March 6, 2015

Skin whitening overload

I always encounter this posts on Instagram and Facebook. They sell skin whitening sets and i dont know how effective their products are but they have plenty of good reviews by their users.

Im looking for creams that can help me solve my skin issues like, uneven skin tone, dark underarms due to pregnancy. So have you guys tried something you've just seen on the net? Can you recommend something that is safe to use by expecting moms? 

(Credits to the owners)



PS. Im thinking of getting my own domain. Should i get one or not? :/ it just if i will have one ,i'll spend some funds without me knowing if i'll gonna use it for a long time.. 

11 comments:

  1. Lovely picks and swatches Miss!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beauty - so cool! Please check my fashion blog too - http://www.tailerofstyle.com will glad to see you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great products.
    Happy Women's Day!
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, quick results, I must say! I'm afraid to try something like this because the peeling looks painful :(

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. woahh!! that's amazing!

    have a great week, dear!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your pregnancy! :) I don't have any experience with whitening products, but it might be best to ask your obstetrician/midwife/doctor. I know I had to stop using some makeup during pregnancy as the ingredients were really bad for baby, and that was just normal BB cream! So check to be sure before you buy and use anything :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I've never heard of this before. So interesting!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried Skin White Solutions (you can search their shop on facebook), and it actually works. I stopped for a while though because it's quite expensive. Take precaution when trying out products like that, though, especially that you're pregnant :)

    Mimi | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could give you any tips - I can't believe it but I had never heard of skin whitening products! All new to me - thanks for sharing!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :) xoxo