Thursday, June 11, 2015

Finally!

Been M-i-a for a month, its all because of my pregnancy. 

It was not risky but we had waited each day of May because 1.) we're all so very excited for the baby and 2.)we dont know when will my little one would want to come out. 

Ive been bored, frustrated, anxious and stressed because i have reached my 37th weeks and still got no signs of labor. Till the 38th weeks comes and then 39th week check up, the "bloody show" showed up. Thats the sign that we should go to the hospital. 

Upon arriving to the hospital, i didnt feel any pain or contractions at all. So they decided to induce my labor so i can deliver the baby vaginally. Ive been on the labor room for 8am-2pm. The worse hours of my life. I am fighting with the labor pain as it gets stronger and stronger every minute. Im helping my contractions so i can release my little one already. 

Unfortunately, with every strong contractions, my baby's heartbeat gettin weaker and as time passed by, she's losing her oxygen. By then, i know mg baby is suffering, i know somethings wrong. Finally the OB couldnt afford to risk my baby's health so they decided that i need to undergo a c-section delivery. 

They delivered the operation succesfully and ive got a beautiful baby girl. We figured out that the reason behind of the problem we encountered while they inducing my labor is my baby's umbilical cord was tied around her neck. How i pity my little one's suffering when she's still on my tummy.


So thats it. Here's my beautiful baby girl named Aly Skylar Cassandra C. Marcelo, delivered on May 28 2015. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :) xoxo